Skip to content
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Accounts submitted to Advanced Collection Services Ltd. (hereinafter called WA) by you (hereinafter called the Creditor) must remain with our agency for a minimum of six (6) months or until account has been collected from the date of assignment providing accounts are in active process of collection or legal action. Accounts closed out at the Creditor’s request are subject to Account Withdrawal fee.
- Once the account has been submitted, the Creditor agrees to notify WA of any direct payments made to the debtor and the above collection rates will still apply. The Creditor shall immediately notify WA, in writing, of any disputes or bankruptcy notifications received by client subsequent to placement of an account with WA.
- Listing of accounts is expressed permission to litigate and court costs and legal fees are the responsibility of the client unless otherwise stated or agreed to in writing by WA..
- It is understood, from time to time, arrangements may be made with a debtor to accept a sum of money that is less than the balance due and owing to the Creditor provided that WA has been given prior approval by an authorized person of the Creditor to accept this arrangement.
- All funds collected by WA will be deposited into a trust account. All funds collected by WA will be paid directly to the Creditor by the 15th of the following month or upon verification that the funds have cleared the debtor’s bank account minus the above collection rates.
- WA does not accept responsibility for loss of original documents.
- WA Warrants that all Accounts placed with WA are valid and legally enforceable debts and are not disputed or subject to defense, offset, set off, counterclaim or bankruptcy proceedings, unless otherwise disclosed in writing to agency by the Creditor. The Creditor shall be liable and shall indemnify, defend and save WA harmless from and against any and all suits, actions, claims, and demands, costs, actual damages, expenses and attorney fees incurred in connection with any account that is disputed by the debtor or alleged to be subject to any defense, offset, set off, counterclaim or bankruptcy proceedings.
- The person submitting the account has the authority or received permission from a person whom has the authority to enter into this Contract and be bound by the terms and conditions.
- This Contract applies to all accounts currently listed and/or will be submitted by this Creditor at later dates.